You grew in our hearts...

You grew in our hearts...
YOU GREW IN OUR HEARTS...

Saturday, January 26, 2013

About Us


ABOUT US...

The night he proposed-2006


Me: I was born in Norfolk, Va and lived in Chesapeake until I graduated from high school in 1997. Went to college at NC A&T State University and Virginia Commonwealth University. Majored in laboratory animal science. I worked in hospital and veterinary labs for several years. I was tired of being a lab rat all day, so I decided to go into management. I'm currently a lab manager for the health department in Raleigh, NC.

Will: Born and raised in Henderson, NC. Will is the oldest of three boys. He was pretty smart in high school and was kind of known as the school nerd. After high school Will went to NC State University and majored in electrical engineering. He currently works in the Research Triangle Park (RTP) as a Senior Network Engineer.



Our Furbaby Rocco :)




San Francisco (Alcatraz Island) - 2008

Will and Rocco - The Outer Banks
                                                                                                                

We are a pretty normal couple. We love going to the movies, eating out, and traveling. Since we have no kids to care for, we have the luxury of doing what we want, when we want too:) That is one benefit of being married and having no one else to be responsible for. That's onething that I do love, but I still want to be a mom. We will do whatever it takes to be parents! This could be a ten year journey, but lets hope not!

I almost forgot about our little fur baby Rocco. After trying to conceive for two years or so, I thought that if we can't get pregnant, maybe we should get a puppy for the time being to get our minds off of infertility. I did my research and decided that I wanted a beagle. They are very calm, loving, affectionate dogs. In the beginning, Will was totally against us getting an animal. Of courseI had the final say, lol!! I adopted Rocco from Triangle Beagle Rescue when he was 9 weeks old. Today we have had him for almost five years and Will and I love him dearly. He is definitely part of our family and always will be. I just wish I did not spoil him so much. He is definitely our little child to care for:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Haiti Adoption Video 2013-2017