You grew in our hearts...

You grew in our hearts...
YOU GREW IN OUR HEARTS...

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

We have Jameson's passport and his file is at the Embassy!!!

So we received THIS email today!!! Totally unexpected and took me by complete surprise. I did not think we would be at this step until early or late May. We are so happy, and now just waiting for the confirmation email from the Embassy. Last week we were so unsure as to how much longer the process would be, that we booked plane tickets for another visit to Haiti at the end of this month. We were debating as to if we should still go, or just cancel the trip. American charges $200 per person to cancel or change flights :( Besides that, we are one huge step closer to bringing Jameson home! So now, if there are no paperwork issues, hopefully 6-8 weeks for approval, then Visa appointment. I can't wait for all the amazing changes in his life and see his reaction to everything new!! Our timeline is a little fuzzy since exiting IBESR, but I will update it the best I can.




8 comments:

  1. That is so awesome...congratulations!! We exited MOI last Friday and are waiting for passports! It's crazy to see light at the end of the tunnel!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, thats great! You should be hearing something very soon! I know, I can't believe we are almost at the end. Keep me posted

      Delete
  2. Congradulations!

    When did you receive your article 5?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! What is Artice 5? Is that something for the I800 cases? We are I600, so I'm not sure of that step unless is translated into something different, adoption authorization maybe??

      Delete
  3. Yes, we are part of the i800 process. In regard to your upcoming trip, I would still go and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We debated for a few days about the trip, but yes we are still going down next week! Thanks! Praying you have a quick and smooth process :)

    ReplyDelete

Our Haiti Adoption Video 2013-2017