You grew in our hearts...

You grew in our hearts...
YOU GREW IN OUR HEARTS...

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Memorable Haiti keepsakes (artwork & jewelry)


Discovered Etsy www.etsy.com for the first time last night. If you have never heard of it, it's a pretty cool site where people that are into crafts, display their work and sell it online. There were a few things from the Haiti Adoption search I did that I really like. The first two are personalized wall art items. I would hang these in the baby's room. Maybe have his name engraved with the date we brought him home or the date he was born. 


Hand embroidered country hoops

Personalized Haiti Love Map

These others are jewelry items that I saw that I would like maybe after we confirm our match. Just something to keep with me and wear close to my heart and as a reminder of what is to come :)







Trische Cameron who is a mother in the Haiti Adoption Facebook group posted pics of her son's room to show the Haiti art that her and her husband made. I asked her if I could post her pics to my blog. I LOVE the Haiti cut out that is on the wall, with the American flag as well. I definitely will have to find someone who would be willing to make this for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Haiti Adoption Video 2013-2017